KidGlov, a boutique marketing and advertising agency with offices in Lincoln and Omaha, Neb., was proud to be recognized at the 2022 Prism Awards by the Lincoln chapter of the American Marketing Association (AMA). The professionals at KidGlov earned 20 Prisms and one Sterling Award at this annual awards show, which celebrates marketing excellence in the public relations profession in Lincoln and the surrounding areas.
“The Prism Awards represent an incredible opportunity to have our work recognized by our peers in the marketing industry,” said Lyn Wineman, president and chief strategist at KidGlov. “From educating parents about vaccinating their children against COVID-19, to encouraging young people to enter the field of construction, we are extremely proud of our ability to connect audiences with our clients’ brands.”
In addition to receiving recognition for its client work, KidGlov’s chief operating officer, Katherine Warren, was inducted into the AMA Lincoln Hall of Fame. AMA officials praised Warren’s constant pursuit of excellence, noting that she has “gone above and beyond in her dedication to our chapter, earning her a spot in our Hall of Fame.”
Warren is a past Dorothy B. Clark Award recipient, and, in 2009, she served as president of the AMA Lincoln chapter. Shortly after, she was selected to join the national AMA Professional Chapters Council, where she mentored marketing leaders around the country. In 2019, Warren received further recognition when she was named the Lincoln AMA Marketer of the Year.
AMA Lincoln serves more than 200 members, and hundreds of non-members in the marketing profession. Its mission is to be a resource for area marketers to learn, grow and connect through opportunities that promote education and marketing excellence.
The Prism Awards recognizes marketing excellence in the Lincoln community and its surrounding areas. The 2022 awards show celebrated more than 50 Prism Award winners and 20 Sterling Award winners, as well as recognition for: Marketer of the Year, Corporate Marketer of the Year, Student Marketer of the Year, Dorothy B. Clarke Award, and the AMA Lincoln Hall of Fame inductee.
KidGlov’s 2022 Prism Awards recognitions include:
- Prism Award – Children’s Hospital, “Make School Fruitful” Brand Launch Campaign
- Prism Award – Children’s Hospital, “Make School Fruitful” Guerilla Marketing Campaign
- Prism Award – Farmers & Merchants Bank, Star Savers Guerilla Marketing Campaign
- Sterling Award – Child Advocacy Center, “What if Walls Could Talk?” Annual Appeal, Print Campaign
- Prism Award – Farmers & Merchants Bank Hometown Bank Print Campaign
- Prism Award – Farmers & Merchants Bank, Star Savers Print Campaign
- Prism Award – Children’s Hospital, “Make School Fruitful” Email Campaign
- Prism Award – MembersOwn Q2 Home Loan Email Campaign
- Prism Award – NIFA Website Redesign Campaign
- Prism Award – Region V Tech Away Social Media Campaign
- Prism Award – AGC Nebraska Chapter, Pave Your Own Way Social Media Campaign
- Prism Award – Children’s Hospital, “Make School Fruitful” Corporate Identity/Branding Campaign
- Prism Award – Food Bank of Lincoln, “Raising Our Response to Hunger” Print Collateral Capital Campaign
- Prism Award – Farmers & Merchants Bank Hometown Bank Print Collateral Campaign
- Prism Award – CEDARS, Foster Care Traditional Campaign
- Prism Award – MembersOwn Q2 Home Loan Digital Ad Campaign
- Prism Award – Region V Tech Away Digital Media Campaign
- Prism Award – AGC Nebraska Chapter, Pave Your Own Way Digital Media Campaign
- Prism Award – Lancaster Event Center, World’s Largest Rodeo Rides into Town Integrated Public Relations Campaign
- Prism Award – Lancaster Event Center, World’s Largest Rodeo Rides into Town Integrated In-Person Event Campaign
- Prism Award – CEDARS, Foster Care Short-Form Video Campaign
Heart and thought-provoking creativity is KidGlov advertising agency’s secret to success. The group works across mediums and has become the expert in helping nonprofits, healthcare groups, social impact organizations, financial services and purpose-driven businesses elevate their messages. Supporting organizations who create change in their communities has become a passion project of the branding agency.
Over the years, KidGlov has received top honors at the American Marketing Association awards in Lincoln and Omaha that recognize the best results-based marketing in the region. KidGlov has also been acknowledged as one of Lincoln’s Best Places to Work. Learn more about their award-winning work at https://kidglov.com/work/.
KidGlov is a content marketing agency and certified B Corp with offices in Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska, specializing in nonprofit marketing, healthcare marketing, financial marketing, social marketing and purpose-driven businesses. Learn more at KidGlov.com, by emailing email@example.com, or by visiting their Lincoln office at 1230 O Street, Suite 111, Lincoln, Nebraska 68508.
2120 S 72nd St, Ste 640