SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A family was displaced after a fire broke out in an apartment complex in the Upper Land Park area, the Sacramento Fire Department said.

The fire started shortly after 11 a.m. on Sunday in an apartment living room along Kemble Street, directly next to the Sacramento Historic City Cemetery.

An investigator was called in due to items found in the living room, fire officials said.

No injuries were reported and no other units were affected by the blaze.

More from CBS Sacramento:


By Richard Moran

Richard Moran loves to write about sports with the Golden State Online. Before that, he worked as a senior writer at ESPN. Richard grew up in San Diego and graduated from the University of San Diego in 2004, after which he worked as an editor for five years.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *